Tech-Inspired Business Models
You’ll learn how to use a variety of innovation and entrepreneurial tools to identify opportunities, construct a business model, and assess its fundability so you can bring your ideas to life in a sustainable and scalable way.
Learning Objectives: Students taking this class are expected on its completion to be able to:
- Articulate the tangled relationships between four of the nine components of the Business Model Canvas; value proposition, channel, customer segment, and revenue streams.
- Capture a value chain map for a given channel to market.
- Develop an ecosystem map and communicate the fundamental change your innovation will bring to the market.
- Think strategically about the synergy and tensions between innovation capture and creation across several industry verticals.
- Cultivate an ability to tailor technology innovation towards a sustainable business model with modern day revenue stream tactics.
NOTE: Students should either have previously taken ENTR 500 or otherwise be familiar with the Business Model Canvas before enrolling
ENTR 520 | CLASS# 25103
Credits: 3 Graded