10 Harvey Specter Quotes to Inspire You to Dream Big
We know that television may not always be an accurate representation of real life; but, sometimes fictional characters can seem to become our biggest motivators in life.
Let’s take a look at one of our favorite shows, Suits, and a crowd favorite character, Harvey Specter, to learn about what it takes to succeed not only in business but also in life.
1. “That’s the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big.”
2. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.”
3. “It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light.”
4. “I don’t get lucky. I make my own luck.”
5. “The only thing you need is an unshakeable belief in yourself.”
6. “You will live a dull and boring life if you do not take risks.”
7. “When you’re backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
8. “It’s not bragging if it’s true.”
9. “Everybody was a nobody before they were a somebody.”
10. “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
With a Harvey Specter confidence and charm lets dream big and work hard to make our dreams come true!