+1 734.763.1021
3rd Floor, Duderstadt Center


Who can take ENTR courses?

Students from any school, college or unit.


Can undergraduate students take graduate courses?

Yes, undergraduates with senior standing (85+ total credit hours) can take any of our graduate courses.


Can graduate students take undergraduate courses?

Yes, Graduate students can take Undergraduate courses.


Are there pre-requisite courses you need to take?

It varies, but there are generally no pre-reqs required for ENTR courses.


Do ENTR courses help me towards my degree?

ENTR courses count as Electives (or Cognates with department approval).

College of Engineering undergraduate students can also earn up to 4 credits of PCDC (Professional and Creative Development Courses) credit from ENTR courses.


Can I take an ENTR course pass/fail?

Yes, courses can be graded or pass/fail (satisfactory/unsatisfactory).


How do I register?

1. Use the Wolverine Access Course Catalog

2. Search by the subject code ENTR

3. If you can’t find a course, expand the “Additional Search Criteria” section and paste in the Class Nbr


What ENTR courses are available?

There are two spreadsheets that quickly show you the courses, the schedules, and if consent for the classes is required.

300-400 Level Courses

500 and Above Level Courses