Intern at the Desai Accelerator
Fascinated by the startup buzz but don’t have an amazing idea yet for your own venture? Interested in learning what it takes for a startup to grow from an early stage to a venture-backed company?
The Desai Accelerator is currently recruiting interns to fulfill various roles in our Summer 2017 Cohort. The startup companies in Desai’s portfolio are working to launch their product, demonstrate product/market fit and raise investment. As an intern you will work closely with the accelerator to help it get ready for its summer program as well as these startup companies to help them develop their company and achieve their goals, all while experiencing the programming of the accelerator. You will be in a fast-paced environment where your work is creating an immediate impact!
Desai Accelerator Summer Internship Roles:
- Design Intern
- Software Development Intern
- Business Development Intern
What we are looking for:
- University of Michigan students
- Ability to work in our Ann Arbor office full-time during the summer, and potentially part-time during the Fall Semester
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Strong interest in technology and startups
- Able to pick up a project and lead it independently
- Desire to learn and interest in self-improvement
- Communicates in a professional manner
- Well organized and can manage diverse responsibilities
- Great execution skills – is able to deliver high quality work at a fast pace
How to apply:
You can fill out the application here: http://bit.ly/desaisummer2017internship . Please submit your completed application form and email your resume and any other relevant materials with the subject: ” Desai Internship Summer 2017 ” to Alison Todak, email@example.com , by Friday, March 24th at 11:59PM.
Contact Alison with any questions or concerns you might have about the internship or application process.
About Desai Accelerator:
As a collaborative effort between the Zell Lurie Institute at the Ross School of Business and the Center for Entrepreneurship at the College of Engineering at the University of Michigan, the Desai Accelerator is an intensive program of funding, mentorship, and resources to help early stage ventures scale and succeed. Startups are accepted in cohorts and the program culminates with a Demo Day, where teams will pitch to investors. The dates for the Summer 2017 Cohort are still being determined, but you would start mid-May and have the opportunity to continue on through part of the Fall Semester.