ARTDES 650.001: Introduction to Human-Centered Design
- Credits: 3
- When: Mondays from 6:00 – 9:00 PM
- Location: TBD on North Campus
- Students will learn how to conduct in-person fieldwork to help guide and hone their design ideas.
- Specific focus will be given to the methods, tools, and techniques for:
- identifying people’s needs,
- generating different design ideas, and
- quickly prototyping and evaluating designs.
- Equipped with these design-thinking strategies, students will be able to do more creative human-centered design in any field or domain.
Subject Code: ARTDES 650