- Receive one-on-one mentorship to talk about your big idea or to learn how to become more entrepreneurial.
- Due to high volume, you can only request ONE advising slot per week unless personally approved by the advisor. Thank you!
- Undergraduate Students
- Matt Gibson has walk-in appointments (first come, first served) on Wednesdays (2:30-3:30 p.m.), or by appointment, at the CFE (3350 Duderstadt Center) for Fall 2016.
- Max Shtein holds open advising hours at the CFE (3350 Duderstadt) 1-2:30 p.m. on Tuesdays for Fall 2016.
- Graduate Students
- Undergraduate Students: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Students: click here.
- For audits, course info, petitions, and add/drop/override requests: click here.
- For Jump Start Grant or student organization queries: click here.
- For undergraduate advising, eHour, Entrepreneurs Leadership Program, study abroad, and/or The Startup questions: click here.
- Questions regarding the Minor in Entrepreneurship should be directed to Innovate Blue in 1074 Shapiro.
Mentors and Industry Connections